Congratulations! You’ve made it to your senior year. Now, you want to let the world know that you’re a proud member of the class of 2016. The best way to express your pride is with a slogan or quote emblazoned on your senior class shirts or sweatshirts. Here are 20 of the best slogans and quotes for the graduating class of 2016.
Let’s start with slogans and quotes that make creative use of your favorite number 16.
- We’re Kind of a B16 Deal!
- We are Incred16le
- Sweet ‘16
- Go B16 or Go Home!
- Let’s Make H’16tory Together
- Th16 Is Our Year!
- Welcome to the B16 Time!
Now, let’s check out some slogans and quotes that show you learned something in elementary school – how to rhyme!
- Mighty and Mean. So Fresh and So Clean. We’re the Freaking Class of 2016!
- Step Aside While We Rock the Scene. We’re the Class of 2016!
- The best you’ve ever seen – the class of ‘16.
- We’re Bringing 16 Back. Them Other Classes Don’t Know Hot to Act.
You laughed, you cried, and then you laughed some more. Here are a some quotes that are sure to make anyone reading your shirt laugh along with you.
- 2016 – Kiss My Class Goodbye
- Seniors (We’re the ones your Mother warned you about) Class of ‘16
- Sen16ritis – We Stopped Caring About a Week Ago
You’ve got spirit, yes you do! Here are some awesome sayings that proclaim your greatness.
- We’re Loud. We’re Proud. We’re Living the Dream. We’re the Class of 2016!
- It Took 2016 Years to Get a Class This Great
- We Came, We Saw. We Conquered. We’re the Class of 2016!
- If at first you don’t succeed, you’re not us. Class of 2016
- On a scale of 1-10, we’re a 16!
- The Class of 20 SWEET 16!
- Started from the Bottom, Now We’re Here – 2016
- All eyes on us. Class of 2016
- 2016. Students Today. [School Mascot] Forever.
You’ve assembled your team. Your team members have registered for the race. Training is almost over. There’s only thing left to do. Pick a quote for your cross country team t-shirts that expresses what you want the world to know about you and your team of runners.
Want to trash talk? There’s a quote for you. Want to tell the world how crazy you are? There’s a quote for you. Want to tell everyone how great women runners are? There’s a quote for you.
Here are 25 of the funniest running quotes you’ll ever “run” across.
Let’s start with the ones for women only.
- “See Dick Run. See Jane Run Faster.”
- “Does this shirt make my butt look fast?”
- “If you think running a marathon is hard, try giving birth.”
Now how about some quotes saying why we run.
- “I thought they said rum.”
- “Pain now … beer later.”
- “Running … because dieting is not an option.”
- “I run because I really like food.”
- “One more mile and the cake is history.”
Runners are competitors. Here are a few quotes for those who like to “trash talk” on the course.
- “My mascara runs faster than you do.”
- Back of shirt: “Like my shirt? After the race, I’ll let you read the front.”
- Back of shirt: “If you want to come in second … follow me!”
Here a few more excellent quotes for the back of your team’s running shirts.
- “It’s a hill. Get over it.”
- “Don’t pass me … I’m not in your age group.”
- “If you can read this, you just got passed by a FAT guy!”
- “If you can read this, I’m not in last place.”
Finally, here are 10 more quotes that defy categorization.
- “Slow runners make fast runners look good. You’re welcome.”
- “Live long and perspire.”
- “Your pace or mine?”
- “Why are all these people following me?”
- “I found my happy pace.”
- “You think I’m crazy because I run? Trust me, you’d see crazy if I didn’t run!”
- “Attention Spectators: Yelling ‘You’re almost there!’ at 2 miles is NOT funny!”
- “To run or not to run? What a stupid question.
- “I’m not slow, I’m just getting my money’s worth from the entry fee.”
- “I hate running. My wife is making me do this.”
You may have seen some of these quotes at races and your favorite places to run. That’s okay. Remember – classic looks never go out of style.